Originally published 25 Jan, '17
Jeremiah discusses violence as a response to political speech, and delivers a snippet of the most recent in government corruption.
- Activists Planned to Burn U.S. Flag in NYC Park — When They Showed Up, These Guys Were Waiting
- Anti-MILO Protesters Wield Baseball Bats, Sharpened Sticks at University of Washington
- Attack on Alt-Right Leader Has Internet Asking: Is It O.K. to Punch a Nazi?
- Militants Execute Civilians in Mosul; 101 Killed Across Iraq
- More Camp Speicher Victims Found; 88 Killed in Iraq
- Army Colonel Among 72 Killed in Iraq
- Gov’t Executes Militants for 2014 Massacre; 97 Killed in Iraq
- East Mosul Under Complete Gov’t Control; 173 Killed in Iraq
- 85 Killed in Iraq; Army Changes Tactics in Mosul
- Las Vegas Metro Police Department Conducted Raid on Homeless Camp Just Before Christmas
- Trump Orders Media Blackout At EPA: Bans Use Of Social Media, Bars New Contracts
- BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Freezing All Federal Hiring — “Except for Military”
Jeremiah Harding links: